We have been feeling the effects of the Super Flower/Blood Full Moon in Sagittarius for a couple days now and things have finally reached their fever peak.
Let’s start with the facts:
- This Full Moon is a Super Moon which means it is bigger and brighter than any other full moons this year. The last Super Moon we witnessed was in April. Our May Super Moon is just slightly closer to Earth than the Super Moon was in April, but not something we will be able to notice with our own eyes.
- This Full Moon is also called the Flower Moon. This is the name given to May’s Full Moon here in North America due to the Spring season and literal flowers blooming all around. Depending on where you live, May’s Full Moon might be called something else.
- This Full Moon is also a Lunar Eclipse or a Blood Moon. A lunar eclipse happens when Earth orbits right between the Moon and the Sun causing the Moon to be eclipsed by the Earth’s shadow, making it seem like it has a red tint.
- Full Moons signify completion. We are releasing and celebrating everything we have accomplished this month. Our emotions, dreams, feelings, clarity – you name it – are all heightened. Pair this with a Lunar Eclipse and we have intense energy swirling around just waiting to be released. Everything is amped up which means change – dramatic change.
- With the Full Moon in Sagittarius, we are being forced to confront the work that we have and haven’t been doing. We are being asked to embrace the change that is coming. Recognize that we have no control over it and trust that this is something that will be good in the long run – regardless of how we feel about it right now. Let go of what isn’t working, let go of what is toxic.
Break free from your comfort zone. You are being asked to travel the road you normally don’t. The adventures and answers you want won’t just magically come to you. This is the part where you meet your destiny half-way. Set into motion something that you have thought of doing but have always been too scared or anxious to follow-through on. Write it down. Write down what you have always wanted to do but have never actually done. Close your eyes and picture yourself doing what you have just written down. Imagine it fully. Believe that you can and will do it.
Let go of the hurt, the betrayal, the saltiness. It’s time to forgive yourself, it’s time to forgive others, it’s time to just release. This isn’t about allowing others to continue bad behavior or allowing them to skirt the full brunt of consequences. This is instead about allowing yourself to heal. Focus inward and release what is holding you back, release what is hurting you because you keep holding on to it. Write down the words “I forgive you.” Write down the wrong that was done. Write down what you need to be forgiven for. Then either tear up that paper or burn it. It has now been released.
You know how sometimes you just keep asking the same thing over and over again? But in reality, you know the answer, you just maybe want to hear something different? Yeah. You have to stop doing that. Deep down inside, you know the answers to your questions. You don’t need to ask other peoples’ opinions. You don’t need their approval. You start simply trusting yourself. You know better than anyone else what is right for you. Get quiet. Get still and listen to what your intuition says. Ask your question and listen. What is the first thing that pops into your mind? What is the first thing that you hear or feel or imagine? That is your answer. Trust it.
Want to learn more about super moons, blood moons, and who named May’s full moon the Flower Moon? Go to https://www.almanac.com/content/full-moon-may for more information.
Want to learn more about how the lunar eclipse will impact the full moon from an astrology standpoint? Go to https://www.shape.com/lifestyle/mind-and-body/astrology/may-2021-full-moon-lunar-eclipse-sagittarius for more information.
Want to learn how this Full Moon will impact your sun sign? Go to https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/how-the-blood-moon-lunar-eclipse-will-affect-every-zodiac-sign for more information.
Want to learn more about what the Full Moon in Sagittarius means? Go to https://risingwoman.com/eclipse-sagittarius-may-2021/ for more information.